Triadic Inventions costs $50 – or buy a monthly subscription cost = $25
Do you crave the ability to create more interesting chord progressions and harmony? Stuck writing with the same four chords? Want to upgrade your technique? All can be remedied with the right use of the humble triad..
Too often overlooked and ignored, triads allow guitar players to reach new levels of playing. The theory is easy to understand and you will be able to use triads in your playing in minutes!
Lessons will include downloadable pdfs and mp3 files to supplement your learning. There will also be the opportunity to submit videos of your playing for my feedback. You will also be able able to get in contact with me directly if you have any questions.
Want to upgrade your playing today? Enrol in my course and learn the secrets that guitar greats like Pat Metheny and Antoine Boyer have in their toolkit.
What Will You Learn?
- You will grow your understanding of major and minor spread triads across the fretboard.
- You will develop your string skipping abilities and left hand dexterity.
- You will learn how to use spread triads to create more engaging harmony.
- You will learn how to play my original composition ‘Triad Study’.
- You will also learn about harmonic progression as used in the various pieces provided.
Lesson 1: Introduction to triads
Introduction to triads:00:00
Consolidate your memory of the shapes you have just learned!
Spread triad basics
Lesson 2: Harmonising a major scale
Using spread triads over chords I & II of a major scale02:41
Lesson 3: Triading the blues
Playing Triads over the Blues05:07
Triad blues practice
Lesson 4: Triad pairs
Lesson 5: Learn to play Triad Study
Learn to play study10:24
Triad Study practice
Lesson 6: Triad Study harmonic analysis
Harmonic Analysis Runthrough11:33
Study those triads
GMI Course Certificate
This is the certificate you will receive on completion of this course.